Comfortable and quiet secluded beach living is the philosophy behind the design of these tropical beach accommodations. Sandy feet and cool drinks are the norm for the large, wide covered decks at this beachside ‘mini resort’. Oceanside living here means kicking back and enjoying a good book or gazing at the ever-changing tints and hues of blue in the lagoon.
- COMPLIMENTARY - Continental Breakfast (juice, cereal, toast, jams, coffee, tea & milk) served buffet style, in the Totara Lounge, from 8-10 am.
- COMPLIMENTARY use of: kayaks, snorkeling gear, sun lounges, laundry facilities, guest library and various table games in the lounge, parking.
- FISH FEEDING - no spears, hooks or nets are allowed in RAUI in front of the bungalows so the colorful, tropical reef fish are big and numerous. Fish feeding is possible, especially in the mornings, at the lagoon edge.
- SANDS RESTAURANT - enjoys a big reputation for serving gourmet dinners and hot breakfasts. Its location right next door - 50 feet away - to our first class accommodation and is like having our own ‘in house’ food and beverage operation.
- MENUS - we hold a number of menus from restaurants around the island and we can recommend and book them for you.
- WIFI - available for purchase with ZENBU service.
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows is only one of a few in all the Cook Islands accommodations to offer full bungalow maid service 7 days a week. However, please note that this being a small accommodation with limited employees, bungalow maid service is provided only between 9 am – 1 pm daily.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE
- Many other activities - such as cross island nature walks with PA, boat cruises, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, jeep safaris, black pearl shopping, and farmer’s market etc are easily arranged from our beach accommodations.